An infrared inspection of electrical systems cannot only help prevent a failure but also improve efficiency.Read More
As with electrical systems, mechanical systems should also be inspected with thermography to reduce downtime and to maintain efficiency.Read More
Utility systems are probably one of the most important systems to monitor on a regular basis with infrared surveys.Read More
The building envelope is what separates the exterior of the building from the interior conditioned areas of the building.Read More
OMI Infrared, LLC is owned and operated by Craig Preston. I am a Infraspection Institute Level III Certified Thermographer, and have a decree in Electromechanical Engineering.
Contact OMI INFRAREDI am available to discuss OMI Infrared services Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please contact:
05065 County Road 2050
Stryker, OH 43557
After hour and for an emergency call 419-553-9795 and leave a message or send a text to that number.
- IR/INFO 2019 – A Resounding Success! January 31, 2019
- Infraspection Institute Master Thermographer Seal Now a Registered Trademark January 16, 2019
- Free Video Content for Infrared Inspection Websites November 14, 2018
- United Infrared Announces Passing of Rob Miller October 31, 2018
- Infraspection Institute Partners with InterNACHI for Infrared Training July 11, 2018